Negative People Sap Energy

As i hit my thirties i discovered that some people exhausted me.Strange was my initial thought.Then i noticed more keenly when in the company of negative perons,i truly feel like shouting out for them to shut up or just running in the other direction when i see them coming my way or seeking out my company.

Out of politeness,i used to sit through but when my tiredness reached exhaustion level,i was convinced that i had to put my distance and avoid negative people altogether for my health's sake.

i did ask some of my  good friends if they too experienced such symptons.Two of them only realised after we exchanged experiences about the signs like sapping energy,wavering concentration and boredom.i was feeling bad that my tolerance for some people was not good but coincidentally,i chanced upon an article which fully supported my prognosis of negative people exhausting their company and it is alright to stay away for health reasons.

Yesterday, i read in the health section of a local daily that it has been scientifically proven annoying people slow the brain!.i was thinking to myself how true that can be,don't u agree?

As for me,i am absolutely glad that i no longer have to feel lousy for avoiding some people because they sap my energy and now i can also stay far,far away from annoying persons for the best of my health!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH