Glum Inside, Gloomy Outside

It is one of those days...the weather reflecting my mood. There is so much going on in my head that i can't seem to sleep well. My body wants to rest though...sigh.

i love sunny days. Its brightness cheers and helps me to hope and look forward. Assuring me that things aren't as bad as they seem.

However, a cloudy day always gives me sinking feelings. i hate it. i try not to dwell though and do something fun. Playing with a child is a sure way to lift the spirits and that is what i did. It made me forget, renewed my energy and suddenly the glum was gone and the sun came out.

Life too is like that i guess - dark days, bright days come and go. Our moods change from good to bad and back. Sometimes it is caused by the weather, other times it is our work, kids or spouse or it could be anything and everything!. We have a choice though...to do something about it and that is what makes this life worthwhile.



"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it ".
- Lou Holtz 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH