A Moment Of Despair

i stood suspended
i could not breathe
Walls came up and around
Suffocating my dream

i wanted to run...But
my legs did not obey me
i felt like screaming...And
my voice betrayed me

In my heart of hearts
i called out...My agony
Tears rolled...Nothingness claimed me
Oblivion...Came and rescued me

Let it go! A voice said
The desperation will pass
Roles revised, responsibilities reprised
Everything falls into place...
As it always does

Tis me who gets anxious
The heart does not waver
When the mind goes beserk
Lightness prevails each time

T'was another test...
A twist in the tale
i had to understand
And my mind to comprehend

A moment of despair
may ruffle the calm
It will cause torment
Fall on faith...
It works every time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH