Technology and THE Smartphone

I have a keypad...
to show power,
to wreak havoc
For the world to see...
countless, faceless mass
one with me or vs me
I am news! I am famous!

Are you now?

Your idiocy will show
so will your cruel intent
Your stupidity will surge through
as well as your ignorant goal.

What you call news
is your scarlet letter
spelling your doom
Popularity veiled behind selfish petty pursuits won't survive!.
Fame fogged by fraud and foul interest will fail.

Wield your smartphone with humility
use the keypad to tap for information
to earn, to learn and to grow
To comfort, to cheer and to connect...POSITIVELY!.
Tap or type
it's the words and meaning
that last for eternity
so mind you THAT!.

~tm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH