THIS BLOG IS WHERE i STARTED MY WRITING ...

THIS blog is where i first started my writing journey at the encouragement of a former colleague and friend who has a background in journalism. We met and from colleagues became friends working in the same department of a local NGO.

How it began?

We were both asked by the department head to write a short article each for submission to satellite meetings at the Annual International AIDS conference in 2009.

i was a nervous wreck and the fact that we had ONLY 2 days and limited stringent word count further escalated the tension and stress.

My friend assured me that i'd do good as according to her i had a flair for writing.

Imagine my utter suprise and elation when both our submissions were selected as approved entrants from Malaysia!. Submissions were from other NGOs in the country and the world over.

i was overwhelmed by joy and a sense of achievement and accomplishment. It was a boost of confidence to continue writing and my friend suggested i start a blog.

THIS blog ONLY came to be after i bought my netbook in 2012. Through trial and error i created a blogspot account and began to share with the world my writings. Mostly poems as i love expressing through poetry. i also wrote on matters THAT provoked intense feelings in me ... i actually write better 'in the heat of the moment' so to speak. Lol

i enjoyed the adventure and my friend became my first follower, telling me that reading my blog posts was like listening to me talk!. She enjoyed my writings and supported my endeavour. i am so grateful to her. 

Alas, my limited knowledge of blogs and blogging resulted in not being able to make my blog more viewer friendly as my niece calls it. 🤣 My blog name differs from the domain name so she set up a new blog for me in late August 2020.

It's been quite a challenge to blog here and at my new blog for the past 3 months and i have no wish to stretch myself thin in creativity and innovation.i want to be able to derive pleasure and satisfaction in sharing with you. In return it is my wish that you enjoy reading my posts. 😊

i have decided therefore to focus only on ONE blog and invite you to;

Kindly visit my new blog :-


https://teawiththulasi.wordpress.com/


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hope to see you soon!. 😉









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

DEATH

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.