Treasure Box of LIFE.

 i am remembering ...
A time of unbridled JOY
playing with mud cakes for hours on end

i recall being buoyed ...
by endless wonders
All around me

i am reminiscing ...
The countless hours of play
filled with laughter

Where did those care not about the hours GO?!
Why am i counting minutes now?!

i need to return to those moments of JOY
To enjoy being in the present minutes ...
THAT bring me pleasure and bliss
THE carefree pockets of happiness

Simple, serene escapades
i do not want to know the time
for it matters not

It is the captured camaraderie
The memories made
Experiences encapsulated
In the treasure box of LIFE

... ONE that i can open
To let out, all over again
Precious "gems" in my heart

An elixir to fortify myself
A nectar to blanket me
My safe haven of warmth, LOVE and HOPE.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

DEATH

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.