A Nameless...Joyous Tug

i often used to wonder how people acquire new relationships so easily and it is probably because i take time to warm up to people in general.There are very few whom i connect with instantly and allow into my inner sanctum.i guard my privacy and solitude fiercely.i met a mother recently who effortlessly touched my heart.A soul who mesmerised me with such innocence and courage and who called me daughter.How does one respond to that?.i was stumped and at the same time humbled by such profound words said so genuinely.i dedicate the piece below to my new Mother...A precious,sweet soul in my life.



Serene and sincere
your beautiful face
Nary a crease of complaint
simply a smile to light my day

Warmth emanates...
Spreading all around
filling me with love
i'm enamoured

Suprise etched on my face
as you took me to your bosom
Pure nameless joy...
Tugged at my core

Two souls...
Two different worlds
drawn together by the spirit
To share a wonderful bond

A mother...
Whose giggles amuse me
Who is strong and calm

A mother...
Who embraced me
so easily and naturally

A mother...
Who speaks from the heart
Whom i shall love for always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH