New Beginnings...

Wishing everyone a beautiful, blessed and bountiful New Year!

Well, a new calendar year begins and with it countless expectations and experiences await. There will be the bumps and valleys to walk...some will be pleasant and others not so.

Walk i must and face the challenges.To be a better person and live joyfully. i find that prayer is most helpful and calming in the noisy din of everyday life.i believe in GOD and somehow i am very attuned to the powerful energy manifested in the female form.

It was during one of my morning walks that i was inspired and wrote a tribute which i hope will give strength, courage and insight to everyone in good and bad times.

Mother,
you are the face of compassion
the heart of vision.

Mother,
your gentle face provides calm
your kind eyes...my soul's balm.

Mother,
you are my strength
in the face of wrath
you are the tender breeze amidst a thunderstorm.

Mother,
talking to you gives me courage
to trudge along life's many troughs...
to keep my faith and not falter.

Mother,
you are my energy
my guiding light...
the very reason i am alive.

Mother,
be with me throughout my life
hold my hand and guide me right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH