TRUST

My name is Trust
I am fragile as glass
When I give...
Tis made to last

I am Trust
Sacred to the end
Believe in me...You must
to feel beauty full blast

My name is Trust
to earn me...
Open your heart
pure in essence and innocence

I am Trust
Betray me not...
And cause my wrath
fury will flame thy path

My name is Trust
and when I hurt...
I take what I gave
The journey stops

I am Trust
Break the bond...
You have to go
the door closed eternally

My name is Trust
I do not hear
voices of hypocrisy
Nor moved by sly charades

I am Trust
Simple and true
Taint me not...
I shall walk away and not return

TRUST...
Treat it tenderly
Respect with your heart
Unwise to toy with
Safeguard it with integrity
Treasure it...Tis a gift of love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUSIC

No Thought Given.Thinking Before Talking Is No Longer Practised.

DEATH